Check Out The Cape Fear Fair & Expo
A short 30 mile drive will get you to the 51st Cape Fear Fair & Expo at the Wilmington International Airport grounds. Here, the whole family can enjoy entertainment, food, rides, and various fun attractions.
This year there will be plenty of things to see and do including:
– Elephant Encounter: An educational elephant experience for the whole family.
– Agricultural Magic Shows that also talk about healthy eating and science.
– Brad Comedy Hypnotist: A family-friendly hypnotism and comedy show.
– A Cheerleading Competition on the main stage on November 3rd at 6 PM.
– A 4-H Goat Show and a Rabbit Show.
– Livestock exhibits featuring many kinds of animals.
– Plenty of rides – from tame to thrilling.
For more information on tickets, simply visit the official website by clicking here.
The Cape Fear Fair & Expo is located at 1740 Airport Boulevard in Wilmington, NC 28405. This wonderful happening will run from October 30th through November 8th. Fair hours are as follows: Mon-Thu: 5pm-11pm, Fri: 5pm-Midnight, Sat: Noon-Midnight, Sun: 1pm-11pm
Thank you for reading my latest blog. As always, if you or someone you know, are looking to buy a home or sell their house in the Brunswick County area, then don’t hesitate to contact me – Anne Arnold. Reach me today by calling (910) 367-1202.